Foreign Exchange Student Program
The Keller Independent School District is a participant in the Foreign Exchange Student Program. The foreign exchange program provides students from other countries the opportunity to learn about the history of the United States, the working of our government, and to become more fluent in both the written and spoken English language.
Enrollment and Eligibility Guidelines
The above guidelines are provided to assist agencies, students, and host families in understanding the KISD foreign exchange program
Foreign Exchange Student Placement Process
- Placements will be made on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Waiting lists will not be maintained to hold a company's or student's request for enrollment.
- Only completed documentation will be accepted.
- KISD is limited to a Maximum of 5 foreign exchange students per comprehensive high school
- Complete details on the placement process
For additional information, please contact:
KISD Counseling Programs Administrative Assistant