Welcome to the Keller ISD Substitute Connection!
If you are interested in applying for a Substitute position for the 2021-2022 school year, please view the Substitute Application information below. We will be hiring substitutes during the summer to start substitute teaching in the Fall 2021!
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A SUBSTITUTE FOR KELLER ISD?
Thank you for your interest in becoming a substitute with Keller ISD. To ensure accurate and timely processing of your application, please follow the instructions as written below. PLEASE NOTE ALL SUBSTITUTE ORIENTATIONS WILL BE HELD ONLINE VIA ZOOM UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR ORIENTATION INFORMATION.
All substitute applicants must complete these steps:
1. Complete an application for Substitute Teacher
2. Complete required fingerprinting and background check.
3. Schedule HR Meeting and New Hire Orientation
4. Complete Online Training Requirements
Resources for Current Substitutes:
- Substitute Handbook
- Substitute Payroll Schedule
- Campus Bell Schedule
- Direct Deposit Authorization
- CashPay Brochure
- Employee Access Center (EAC) *Current substitutes may access paystubs here
- Aesop Getting Started
- Aesop Sub Web Guide
- Laserfiche Forms (My Tasks) for Mobile App
- Laserfiche Forms (My Tasks) for PC/Mac