Welcome to the Keller ISD Substitute Connection!
Thank you for your interest in substitute teaching with the Keller Independent School District. If you are interested in applying for a Substitute position, please view the Substitute Application information below.
A Note to our Substitutes Regarding Covid-19 School Closure
As you know, Keller ISD is closed through March 27 in an effort to prevent the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus). With school not in session, the need for substitutes is temporarily on hold. We understand you may have questions about your work and pay as a substitute. At this time, there is no compensation for substitutes unless a substitute is serving as the teacher of record in a long term assignment. Principals and supervisors will communicate with those substitutes directly regarding duties and roles. We understand the hardship this unexpected school closure may caused for our substitutes and we will keep you updated throughout this time. As more information is available, we will communicate those updates via email.
Resources for Current Substitutes:
- Substitute Handbook
- Substitute Payroll Schedule
- Campus Bell Schedule
- Direct Deposit Authorization
- CashPay Brochure
- Employee Access Center (EAC) *Current substitutes may access paystubs here
- Aesop Getting Started
- Aesop Sub Web Guide
- Laserfiche Forms (My Tasks) for Mobile App
- Laserfiche Forms (My Tasks) for PC/Mac
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A SUBSTITUTE FOR KELLER ISD?
Thank you for your interest in becoming a substitute with Keller ISD. To ensure accurate and timely processing of your application, please follow the instructions as written below.
All substitute applicants must complete these steps:
1. Complete an application for Substitute Teacher
2. Register for a Substitute Orientation
3. Complete Online Training Requirements
4. Complete required fingerprinting and background check.
5. Attend substitute orientation with all necessary documentation.