Welcome to the Keller ISD Substitute Connection!
Thank you for your interest in substitute teaching with the Keller Independent School District. If you are interested in applying for a Substitute position, please view the Substitute Application information below.
PLEASE NOTE ALL SUBSTITUTE ORIENTATIONS WILL BE HELD ONLINE VIA ZOOM UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR ORIENTATION INFORMATION.
Resources for Current Substitutes:
- Substitute Handbook
- Substitute Payroll Schedule
- Campus Bell Schedule
- Direct Deposit Authorization
- CashPay Brochure
- Employee Access Center (EAC) *Current substitutes may access paystubs here
- Aesop Getting Started
- Aesop Sub Web Guide
- Laserfiche Forms (My Tasks) for Mobile App
- Laserfiche Forms (My Tasks) for PC/Mac
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A SUBSTITUTE FOR KELLER ISD?
Thank you for your interest in becoming a substitute with Keller ISD. To ensure accurate and timely processing of your application, please follow the instructions as written below.
All substitute applicants must complete these steps:
1. Complete an application for Substitute Teacher
2. Complete required fingerprinting and background check.
3. Schedule HR Meeting and New Hire Orientation
4. Complete Online Training Requirements