Welcome to the Keller ISD Substitute Connection!
Thank you for your interest in substitute teaching with the Keller Independent School District. If you are interested in applying for a Substitute position, please view the Substitute Application information below.
Resources for Current Substitutes:
- Substitute Handbook
- Substitute Payroll Schedule
- Campus Bell Schedule
- Direct Deposit Authorization
- CashPay Brochure
- Employee Access Center (EAC) *Current substitutes may access paystubs here
- Aesop Getting Started
- Aesop Sub Web Guide
- Laserfiche Forms (My Tasks) for Mobile App
- Laserfiche Forms (My Tasks) for PC/Mac
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A SUBSTITUTE FOR KELLER ISD?
Thank you for your interest in becoming a substitute with Keller ISD. To ensure accurate and timely processing of your application, please follow the instructions as written below.
All substitute applicants must complete these steps:
1. Complete an application for Substitute Teacher
2. Register for a Substitute Orientation
3. Complete Online Training Requirements
4. Complete required fingerprinting and background check.
5. Attend substitute orientation with all necessary documentation.