Welcome to the Keller ISD Substitute Connection!
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A SUBSTITUTE FOR KELLER ISD?
Thank you for your interest in becoming a substitute teacher in Keller ISD. The application to substitute teach for the 2022-2023 school year is open. We will begin the hiring process for 2022-23 substitute teachers after June 1, 2022. We will have orientations in late July and throughout August in preparation for the coming school year. To ensure accurate and timely processing of your application, please follow the instructions as written below. The minimum qualifications to be a substitute aide or substitute teacher are that you care about children and have a high school diploma or GED. We will guide you to the resources you need to become a successful substitute teacher!
1. Complete an application for Substitute Teacher
2. Complete required fingerprinting and background check.
3. Schedule HR Meeting and New Hire Orientation
4. Optional Online Training Requirements
RESOURCES FOR OUR CURRENT SUBSTITUTES
- Substitute Handbook
- Substitute Pay Scale
- Substitute Payroll Schedule
- Campus Bell Schedule
- Employee Access Center (EAC) (Access paystubs and W2 here)
- Frontline (Aesop) Login Page
- Frontline (Aesop) Sub Web Guide
- Laserfiche Forms (My Tasks) for Mobile App
- Laserfiche Forms (My Tasks) for PC/Mac
- CashPay Brochure
- PenServ FICA Alternative 457 Plan
- Direct Deposit Authorization