Keller ISD Athletics offers sports programs that help develop the whole student through athletics. KISD athletics programs will provide student-athletes opportunities to experience competition, leadership roles, self-improvement, goal setting, discipline, coachability, learning from setbacks, accountability, enhance academics, developing positive character traits, and being part of a team.
KISD Athletics supports the belief that well-rounded students are of sound mind and body. In addition, athletics will showcase competitiveness, character, resiliency, talent, determination, team play, grit, and good sportsmanship.
The life lessons learned through each student-athlete’s experience will help prepare them personally, academically, and socially.
KISD's Athletics Department oversees the district's full range of UIL athletic programs, which begin at various grade levels and include football, volleyball, cross country, tennis, basketball, soccer, wrestling, swimming, golf, track and field, cheer, softball, and baseball. This includes non-UIL sports such as drill team and powerlifting.
Athletics venue capacity info, self-screening, and mask info:
1. The Keller ISD Athletics Department will allow full capacity at all district and campus facilities for all sporting events.
2. Spectators are expected to self-screen before entering any KISD facility.
3. Masks are optional
2022-23 High School Volleyball, Basketball, Soccer, Softball, Baseball, Middle School Football and Middle School Volleyball Ticket Info:
Tickets for sports other than high school football will be sold as general admission and purchased online only through Brushfire. We will have QR codes at sites for parents/students to access through their smartphones to buy tickets if need be.
Tickets for the above sports will go on sale on the Monday of each game week at 8AM .
Ticket prices will continue to be $2 for school-aged students and $4 for adults plus an online service fee.
Punch cards are back this year. Each high school Athletics Booster Club will sell them, so check with them to see how they will make them available.
Click here to purchase tickets through Brushfire!
Required Forms for Athletics Participation:
- 2023-24 UIL Physical/Medical History Letter
- 2023-24 UIL Preparticipation Physical Evaluation and Medical History Form 2023-24
- Required Athletics Electronic Participation Forms
- Note for incoming new 7th graders to the district: Required “Athletics Electronic Participation Forms” will be available online after July 11th
- Please contact the campus head coach of that sport or your campus feeder pattern high school athletic trainer(s) for questions or issues.
Interested in KISD Athletics Sponsorship opportunities?
Contact the Athletics Department at 817-744-1066 to see how you can get involved!
Director of Athletics
Assistant Director of Athletics
Athletics Department Secretary
Athletics Phone Number
Keller ISD Natatorium Director
Natatorium Phone Number
KISD Athletics Social Media