KISD Collegiate Academy
Keller ISD excited to announce its plans to open a Collegiate Academy in the fall of 2021!
Initially referred to as "P-TECH," the Keller ISD Collegiate Academy will allow students to earn a high school diploma while also earning an industry-recognized associate degree and gaining relevant work experience in a growing career field.
Keller ISD will begin its Collegiate Academy with a focus on healthcare, with certification offerings in Paramedics, Surgical Technologists, and Registered Nurses (RN) from Tarrant County College. Open to all students in Keller ISD through an application process, this unique opportunity will allow students to graduate with the Texas Education Agency's high school requirements and up to 60 college credit hours at little-to-no cost to students.
Click a pathway below to learn more about what Keller ISD Collegiate Academy will initially offer:
Panther Pride Feeder Pattern Adjustments
The location of KISD Collegiate Academy will be within the campus that is currently Chisholm Trail Intermediate School. Beginning in the 2020-21 school year, the Panther Pride feeder pattern will make the following adjustments to ensure a smooth transition for students as CTIS transitions from serving fifth-through-sixth grade students to becoming the KISD Collegiate Academy:
- Basswood, Bluebonnet, Heritage, North Riverside, Parkview, and Sunset Valley elementary schools will add fifth grade in 2020-21.
- Vista Ridge Middle School will become a 6th-8th grade campus in 2020-21.
- Students living in the Heritage Elementary attendance zone will now attend Vista Ridge Middle School beginning in 2020-21.
- Chisholm Trail Intermediate School will only house sixth grade in 2020-21.
- Chisholm Trail Intermediate School will close in May 2021.
- Fossil Hill Middle School will become a 6th-8th grade campus in 2021-22.
- The Keller ISD Collegiate Academy will open for the 2021-22 school year.