KISD’s CTE Program provides students from our four district high schools with academic knowledge, technical skills, and training necessary to succeed in future careers and to become lifelong learners. To support students, KISD CTE and the CTE Advisory Board offer a CTE Scholarship initiative and branding program to assist students in their post-secondary education. Through generous donations from our community partners, we have offered over $74,000 over the past two years.
Please consider assisting our program. Your donation, through the Keller ISD Education Foundation (501(c)3) non-profit will directly benefit students in CTE education.
For additional information, please contact Olivia Moore at email@example.com.
CTE Vision & Mission
Keller ISD's Career and Technical Education (CTE) program is nationally recognized!
We credit this success to strong support by KISD's Board of Trustees and Superintendent in providing resources necessary for quality programs for KISD students.
We will provide a comprehensive program that prepares our students for post-secondary endeavors through rigorous curriculum, relevant experiences, and lasting relationships.
In partnership with the community, we will inspire, empower, and educate every student to excel in a diverse, global society for life-long success.
Our Goals: Collaborate - Innovate - Educate
- To help our students identify career interests that are related to a career cluster, to develop an educational plan, and to select a logical sequence of courses prior to enrollment in a KISD CTE pathway.
- To offer each student career learning experiences and certification opportunities prior to graduation.
- To provide each student with the academic and technical skills needed to pursue additional education (technical school, community college, college, or university).
- To provide each student with the understanding and knowledge that ethical behavior and work place skills are integral to successful employment.
- To incorporate new and emerging foundation skills needed to perform tasks proficiently at current business and industry standards.
Executive Director of Student Advancement
Dr. Robert Wright
Director of CTE
CTE Community Engagement Coordinator
College and Career Readiness Counselor
CTE Technology Specialist
201 Bursey Rd., Door 6
Keller, TX 76248