Benefits & Wellness Home
Group health insurance coverage is available to regular employees who work 20 or more hours per week.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, disability, as well as many others. Employees may also sign up for a gym membership, pay for association memberships, and contribute to 403(b)s and 457(b)s through payroll deductions.
Keller ISD is a self funded group. The district provides all benefit eligible employees with $15,000 worth of life insurance. It also contributes to the employee's medical insurance premium. The contribution is determined annually by the Board of Trustees.
- 403(b) Plan Enrollment Guide
- 403(b) Universal Availability Notice
- PenServ Plan Services, Keller ISD 403(b) Plan Third Party Administrator
- 457(b) Retirement Savings Plan Summary
- PARS (Public Agency Retirement Services), Administrator for North Texas School District Consortium 457(b) Retirement Plans
- TRS Comparability