PROFESSIONAL NEW HIRE INFORMATION
Welcome again to Keller ISD. We are excited that you have joined our team. We hope that the information below will help set you up for success as you enter the district.
After the Job Offer:
- Complete ALL of your onboarding forms.
- Submit your signed contract prior to the expiration date.
- Continue to check your email for important updates and reminders.
Other Required Documents:
- Official college/university transcript(s) with conferred degree(s) Bachelors, Masters, & Doctorate:
- Official paper transcripts will be accepted - (they do not need to be sealed), or
- Electronic transcripts must be sent from the institution to our HR specialist to be considered official.
- Official service records:
- Official paper service records must have authorized signatures from previous districts, or
- Service records will be accepted if emailed directly from the employer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download our Out of State/Private School Service Records packet HERE.
Helpful Information & Links:
- Benefits Information
- Laptop Pickup Link
- District Professional Development Learning Days and Back-to-School Info
Resources for Employees With Kids Attending a KISD Campus:
- Student Transfer Information
- Clayton Youth Enrichment
- KEEP - Keller Early Enrichment Program
HR Specialists Contact Information:
- Administrators (Principal, Assistant Principal, Coordinator, etc.):
- Anita Casiano @ Anita.Casiano@KellerISD.Net and 817-744-1088
- Elementary School:
- Tori Adams @ Tori.Adams@KellerISD.Net and 817-744-11181
- Intermediate & Middle School:
- Jerry Johnson @ Jerry.Johnson@KellerISD.Net and 817-744-1076
- High School & Other Professional Positions ( OT, PT, LSSP, Nurse, etc.)
- Marina Baskin @ Marina.Baskin@KellerISD.Net and 817-744-1173