Section 22.004 of the Education Code requires that districts that do not participate in the Texas Retirement System (TRS) report in even-numbered years if their plans are comparable to HealthSelect, the coverage provided to state employees.
Below is Keller ISD's comparability response and supporting documentation:
- Keller ISD Comparability Response
- House Bill 2427 Comparability Report
- Keller ISD Essential Medical Plan
- Keller ISD Major Medical Plan
- Keller ISD High Deductible Plan
Keller ISD currently has 2,567 employees on the District's medical plan, and 4,143 members including dependents. (Numbers as of 4/8/20)