Football Media/Photo Requests
To better promote the accomplishments of Keller ISD students, the Keller ISD Athletics Complex allows for some media, photography, and radio representatives to have sideline or press access during stadium events.
Media representatives that would like to have sidelines or press box access for an event at Keller ISD Athletics Complex should request credentials by contacting Diana Whitehead at email@example.com.
Keller ISD Media and Photo Guidelines:
- Any person on the sideline with a camera of any type must have an official Keller ISD Athletics Complex Media pass.
- Keller ISD reserves the right to remove the holder of any sidelines pass form the premises at any time.
- All media members must remain out of restricted areas (i.e., players' box).
- All approved media members must pay attention to the athletes in the field of play at all times.
- Any lost passes will not be re-issued.
- Your media pass is not a ticket to admittance into the game. However, you will need to show your media credentials to enter the stadium or purchase a ticket.
- Requests for passes need to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than noon on the Wednesday of the game week, or the request may not be honored.