What should we do if our student was marked absent by mistake?

Posted by:

a. Have your student come by the attendance office to pick up a Correction Form. The student will use that to have the teacher sign off that  the absent mark was made in error. Once we receive the teacher's signed form, we can make the corrections.  

b. Students can also address the error directly with the teacher,   either in person or by email. 

c. We in attendance will not adjust an absent mark unless we receive verification from the teacher to do so.