Home Access Center is an online portal that allows parents/guardians to log in and view information pertaining to their student including, but not limited to, class schedules, emergency contact information, attendance, and grades.
The Home Access Center is provided for the express use of the parents of Keller Independent School District students to assist in the communication of important educational information. The goal of the Home Access Center is to assist you in effectively communicating with the teachers, staff, and administration about your student.
- How to Reset Your HAC Password (Cómo Restablecer su Contraseña)
- HAC Privacy Statement (Política de Privacidad)
- Home Access Center User Documentation (Uso del Home Access Center)
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can log in to Home Access Center?
Students and legal guardians will be provided with a Home Access Center account. Parents can each have their own username and password as long as they each have their own e-mail address. They do not need to share an account. If both parents provided the same email address on their student's emergency card, then they will have to share one login to Home Access Center using that email address as their username.
What is my username?
Your username is the email address you provided to your student's campus on your student's registration information. If you have changed your email address since registration, please call the school and update your information with your new email address as soon as possible.
How will I receive my Home Access Center password?
You many retrieve your password by visiting the Home Access Center and clicking on the forgotten password link. Review the steps here.
What can I do in Home Access Center?
You will have the ability to communicate with school staff via email by clicking on the staff members' name when highlighted.
You will be able to view your student's
- Demographic information for your student, such as student name, birth date, gender, building, grade, counselor, homeroom number, and residency status
- Current schedule
- Emergency contacts and doctor information
- Student and guardian address information
- Progress Report and Report Card information for the current year (as they become available)
- Attendance information in calendar format, with color-coded absence types
- Class Calendar Events (when entered by the teacher)
- Assignments (when entered by the teacher)
Email ParentTechHelp@kellerisd.net and be sure to include the name of your campus, student name or ID number, and a parent email address to which the account is attached.
Download the eSchool Family App!
Families can now get student information through the convenience of their mobile devices with the eSchoolPlus Family App. The app is available for free download on iTunes, Google Play, and the Amazon App Store: