Home Access Center
Home Access Center will be disabled for the summer as campuses prepare for the 2019-20 school year. HAC will reopen for secondary campuses on August 7, and for elementary campuses on August 14.
High School transcripts will be available all summer through Home Access Center; however, students will not be able to access schedules until August 7.
Home Access Center is an online portal that allows parents/guardians to log in and view information pertaining to their student including, but not limited to, class schedules, emergency contact information, attendance, and grades.
The Home Access Center is provided for the express use of the parents of Keller Independent School District students to assist in the communication of important educational information. The goal of the Home Access Center is to assist you in effectively communicating with the teachers, staff, and administration about your student.
- How to Create Your Parent HAC Account (Instrucciones para crear su cuenta)
- How to Reset Your HAC Password (Cómo Restablecer su Contraseña)
- HAC Privacy Statement (Política de Privacidad)
- Home Access Center User Documentation (Uso del Home Access Center)
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can log in to Home Access Center?
Students will be provided with a Home Access Center account. Parents must create their own accounts, using the instructions in the "How to Create Your Parent HAC Account" link above. Parents can each have their own username and password as long as they each have their own e-mail address. They do not need to share an account. If both parents provided the same email address on their student's emergency card, then they will have to share one login to Home Access Center using that email address as their username.
What is my username?
Your username is what you entered when you created your Home Access Center account.
How will I receive my Home Access Center password?
When you create your Home Access Center account, using the instructions in the "How to Create Your Parent HAC Account" link above, you will be sent an email to the email address you have provided Keller ISD with a link to set up your password. If you have already set up your password and have forgotten it, you may retrieve your password by visiting the Home Access Center and clicking on the forgotten password link. Review the steps outlined in the "How to Reset Your HAC Password" link above.
What can I do in Home Access Center?
You will have the ability to communicate with school staff via email by clicking on the staff members' name when highlighted.
You will be able to view your student's
- Demographic information for your student, such as student name, birth date, gender, building, grade, counselor, homeroom number, and residency status
- Current schedule
- Emergency contacts and doctor information
- Student and guardian address information
- Progress Report and Report Card information for the current year (as they become available)
- Attendance information in calendar format, with color-coded absence types
- Class Calendar Events (when entered by the teacher)
- Assignments (when entered by the teacher)
Email ParentTechHelp@kellerisd.net and be sure to include the name of your campus, student name or ID number, and a parent email address to which the account is attached.
Download the eSchool Family App!
Families can now get student information through the convenience of their mobile devices with the eSchoolPlus Family App. The app is available for free download on iTunes, Google Play, and the Amazon App Store: