• TEA/VOE Forms

    Does your teen need to get their driver's permit, license or renew their current license? They must have a TEA/VOE Form. To request a VOE, click on the link on the left side of this webpage.  


    Leaving Campus
    Students may not leave campus during the day without parent notification to the Attendance Office. Parent permission requires a note from the parent or guardian to be presented to the Attendance Office before the day begins. Parent notes must include a contact number. If you need to call and have your student dismissed, due to the high volume of calls it may be necessary to leave a voice message for the Attendance clerk. Please allow at least 30 minutes prior to dismissal time in order for our attendance clerks to process the request and have the pass delivered to your student.


    Change of Address Forms
    If a student has a change of address and/or contact numbers, please submit the Change of Address Form to the Counseling Office so it can be updated in our system.​

Contact Information