CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL PARKING POLICIES:
Vehicles parked on Keller ISD school property are under the jurisdiction of the school.
- Any student wishing to park a vehicle on a Keller ISD parking lot must request a parking permit before driving a car on campus.
- The school reserves the right to search any vehicle if reasonable cause exists to do so.
- Searches of vehicles may be conducted anytime there is reasonable cause to do so, with or without presence of the student.
- A student has full responsibility for the security of his/her vehicle and must make certain it is locked and that the keys to the vehicles are not given to others.
- A student will be held responsible for any prohibited objects or substances such as alcohol, drugs, and weapons that are found in his/her car and will be subject to disciplinary action by Keller ISD, as well as referred for criminal prosecution.
- A parking fee, determined by the Superintendent or designee, may be assessed.
- Parking permits may be issued throughout the year as long as space is available.
- Sharing parking permits is not permitted.
- A student must display a VALID driver’s license, proof of insurance and car make, model and license plate number in order to purchase a parking permit.
- Any student parked in a handicapped parking space, without a handicapped parking permit, in a striped area, or in any other space than designated for students and particular grade level, is subject to his/her vehicle being towed, ticket and may lose parking privileges.
- Any type of reckless driving (excessive speeding, driving over curbs, etc.) on Central High School property at any time (school day/non-school day) will result in automatic suspension of driving privileges.
- Central High School will NOT refund parking pass fees to students who have had their driving privileges suspended.
- Lost or stolen hang/parking tags will have to be replaced at full cost.
Students are expected to follow the expectations,following consequences will occur:
1st Offense: Written Warning and/or Verbal Warning (face to face or use of PA system)
2nd Offense: Vehicle immobilized, $25.00 removal fee or other discipline may be implemented
3rd Offense: Driving privileges will be revoked from KISD property. If vehicle is found to be on KISD property, vehicle will be towed off at owner’s expense