CHS PARKING PERMITS
All licensed students that are parking at Central High School are required to purchase a parking permit that must be posted on the inside, driver's side windshield. Students must present proof of insurance and driver’s license to purchase a permit.
Students are required to park in student parking lots only.
Permit purchases will open on Monday, August 17, 2019 through our webstore online.
Please be ready to provide the following information when filling out the parking application:
- Student's Name
- Student ID Number
- Birth Date
- Drivers License
- License Plate Number
- Vehicle Make, Model, Year, and Color
- Insurance Company and Policy Number
- Webstore Receipt #
Students will need to visit the main office before or after school once they have completed the online parking application and paid through the webstore and speak with Cheryl Klein.
If you have any questions regarding student parking permits, please contact Cheryl Klein at 817-744-2000
CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL PARKING POLICIES:
Vehicles parked on Keller ISD school property are under the jurisdiction of the school.
- Any student wishing to park a vehicle on a Keller ISD parking lot must request a parking permit before driving a car on campus.
- The school reserves the right to search any vehicle if reasonable cause exists to do so.
- Searches of vehicles may be conducted anytime there is reasonable cause to do so, with or without presence of the student.
- A student has full responsibility for the security of his/her vehicle and must make certain it is locked and that the keys to the vehicles are not given to others.
- A student will be held responsible for any prohibited objects or substances such as alcohol, drugs, and weapons that are found in his/her car and will be subject to disciplinary action by Keller ISD, as well as referred for criminal prosecution.
- A parking fee, determined by the Superintendent or designee, may be assessed.
- Parking permits may be issued throughout the year as long as space is available.
- Sharing parking permits is not permitted.
- A student must display a VALID driver’s license, proof of insurance and car make, model and license plate number in order to purchase a parking permit.
- Any student parked in a handicapped parking space, without a handicapped parking permit, in a striped area, or in any other space than designated for students and particular grade level, is subject to his/her vehicle being towed, ticket and may lose parking privileges.
- Any type of reckless driving (excessive speeding, driving over curbs, etc.) on Central High School property at any time (school day/non-school day) will result in automatic suspension of driving privileges.
- Central High School will NOT refund parking pass fees to students who have had their driving privileges suspended.
- Lost or stolen hang/parking tags will have to be replaced at full cost.
Students are expected to follow the expectations,following consequences will occur:
1st Offense: Written Warning and/or Verbal Warning (face to face or use of PA system)
2nd Offense: Vehicle immobilized, $25.00 removal fee or other discipline may be implemented
3rd Offense: Driving privileges will be revoked from KISD property. If vehicle is found to be on KISD property, vehicle will be towed off at owner’s expense