HOW TO PAY for TCC Dual Credit Courses
If you are unable to log into your MyTCCTrack,
please review this website and video:
2023 - 2024
POTENTIAL DUAL CREDIT STUDENTS
Explore the KISD Dual Credit Website for programs, processes, procedures, and more.
Dual Credit "To Do" List- Print off this check list to make sure you have completed each of the necessary steps to be able to register for dual credit classes.
The following MUST be completed to register for summer and/or fall dual credit classes:
1. Apply to TCC - Click here to apply to TCC (See below for Weatherford College Application Information)
2. Complete the google form to report TCC ID # to KHS counseling.
3. Additional steps students need to complete after they receive their TCC ID#.
4. Dual Credit TSIA 2.0 Compliance - Testing for TSIA information coming soon
* Potential PSAT waiver students will be notified as soon as possible once PSAT scores are reviewed.
* SAT / ACT waiver students will have to send these score reports from College Board or ACT DIRECTLY to TCC.
* Link to KISD dual credit TSIA 2.0 exemption list and scores needed. PSAT, SAT, or ACT Scores need for TSIA 2.0 Exemption
5. Registration for Dual Credit Courses
* Spring 2023 course registration will begin later this fall
* Summer course registration will begin registering after Spring Break.
* Fall 2024 course registration will begin after Spring Break when student course section number information is released from TCC.
Step-by- Step Instructions on How to Build your Schedule in MyTCCTrack
*** FERPA ***
Family Education Rights and Privacy Act
- Complete the FERPA for your parents to be able to have communication with TCC.
- Send the FERPA form directly to TCC Northwest Campus from your TCC E-mail address.
KCal Animal Science Students ONLY: Follow the Weatherford Application Process on the Website Below.
Weatherford College Dual Credit Application - ONLY ANIMAL SCIENCE KCal students
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- If you did College for Kids through TCC, there is a question on the Apply TCC.Be sure to answer it correctly.
- If you apply and you have not received your TCC ID# in more than a week. Please notify Ms. Turnley firstname.lastname@example.org or Mrs. Woodruff email@example.com in KHS counseling.
- In addition to having your TCC ID, please set-up your WebAdvisor (You will be sent these instructions with your ID number). TCC One Login Information and WebAdvisor Set-Up Instructions
- Complete the PAA (Pre-Assessment Activity) - This is required in order to take the TSI test, and can be found through your TCC WebAdvisor Main Menu.
- TSI stands for Texas Success Initiative. The TSI is an assessment exam that aims to gauge a student's readiness for college-level courses in math, reading, and writing. The test is also used as a way to place students in the appropriate classes in college.
- Complete the Online Readiness-https://tccd-1035.smartermeasure.com/ - required by all students since TCC is currently all on-line.
- Complete your #notanymore training, this is on Sexual Harrassment and it is a requirement to register. You will find #notanymore in your TCC WebAdvisor Main Menu.
DUAL CREDIT RESOURCS
Documentation Guidelines for Student Accessibility Resourses (For Students who receive Special Services or are on a 504)
Proctorio- Information about taking Tests in Online Courses
#NotAnymore - REQUIRED - Video Information
TCC Scholastic Dishonesty Definitions for Plagiarism, Cheating and Collusion
TCC Forms: Please only Use if directed to by a KHS Counselor: