Welcome to the FRHS AP Exam Website. Please read the information below if you are interested in taking one or more of the AP exams. All information and details, including the exam schedule, can be found on the AP SMORE located at the link directly below.
September 20th - October 28th: Registration open
February 2nd - February 25th: Registration open for SPRING only courses
May 1st - 12th, 2022: AP Testing
Purpose of the Exam:
Students who choose to take AP courses are demonstrating that they are committed to academic excellence and are more prepared for the rigorous, challenging coursework they will encounter in college. By participating in the AP exam, students have the opportunity to be awarded with college credit, saving both time and money towards tuition, fees, and books. These tests are a great opportunity for our AP students and we highly encourage each child to participate.
- You may take an exam more than once if you want to improve your score.
- You do not have to be enrolled in the AP to take the exam.
- The college of your choice will have guidelines as to whether they grant AP credit and what score is accepted for credit. collegeboard.org/ap/creditpolicy
Contact For Questions:
- Amber Ross – Assistant Principal at email@example.com or 817.744.1716
- Alicia Morton - Academic Dean at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817.744.1747