STAAR End-of-Course (EOC) Exams:
Per the Texas Education Agency (TEA), all students must pass all 5 STAAR EOC exams in order to meet graduation requirements.
Wednesday, April 19, 2023
STAAR English I and English II
Wednesday, April 26, 2023
STAAR Biology and US History
Tuesday, May 2, 2023
Students currently enrolled in one or more of the corresponding content areas and/or who have not satisfactorily passed the exam previously will be expected to test. Each exam will begin promptly at 8:30 AM; we ask for your support in ensuring that your student(s) is present and on time. If your student needs two exams offered on the same day, they will take the second exam on the following day.
- Information will be sent via email and social media at least one week prior to the exam.
- Report to FRHS by 8:30 AM. Testing room locations can be found by scanning the posted QR codes.
- Bring a fully charged KISD Chromebook and charger.
- Bring a sack lunch.
- Electronic devices such as cell phones, smartwatches, and fitness bands will be turned off and collected. These items will be returned at the conclusion of testing.
- Students will resume regular bell schedule at the conclusion of all testing.
Please note that our campus will be closed to visitors during STAAR EOC testing.
Accessing student Scores:
For instructions on how to access student scores using the State Platform, click here.
For instructions on how to access student scores using Aeries, click here.
If you have any questions, please contact Amber Ross, Assistant Principal over Assessment at firstname.lastname@example.org.