WELCOME TO LADY HAWKS ATHLETICS
Are you a hard worker?
Can you persevere?
Looking to be a part of an elusive team?
Join the wrestling team!!!
Click on the link for additional information
THE GEAR STORE WILL REOPEN NOVEMBER 1ST
7th grade practices weekly at 7am
Please arrive no later than 6:45am
8th grade practices during the athletic period and ends at 5:00 PM
PLEASE PICK UP YOUR ATHLETE PROMPTLY!
TIMBERVIEW VS. TIDWELL
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 24
7TH GRADE AWAY
8TH GRADE HOME
LADY HAWKS CROSS COUNTRY
SEE YOU IN 2020
HAWKS TENNIS TEAM
TIMBERVIEW VS. KELLER
Keller High School
Monday, October 21
Contact Coach Anderson for information
LADY HAWKS BASKETBALL
Basketball Tryouts Monday, November 4 through Wednesday, November 6, 2019
7th grade arrive at 6:45am
8th grade will be during the athletics period
LADY HAWKS WRESTLING
MONDAY, OCTOBER 21, 6:30PM TIMBER CREEK HIGH SCHOOL CAFETERIA
LADY HAWKS TRACK & FIELD
Track season begins in February
LADY HAWKS SOCCER
Soccer begins in April
LADY HAWKS SWIM & DIVE
Swim & Dive begins in March
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE IMPORTANT UPDATES
text @tmsgirlsat to 81010
(This link will answer your FAQ's)
Timberview Athletic Parents:
All TMS athletic participation paperwork must be completed online except the medical health history and the physical. Please go to the KellerISD Athletics webpage to complete all the needed paperwork. (www.kellerisd.net Students & Families Athletics).
A few notes when completing the online paperwork:
- There are 4 forms to complete:
- 1) UIL Forms Signature Page;
- 2) Helmet Medicine Insurance;
- 3) Emergency Cards; and
- 4) Extra Curricular Code of Conduct
- If your student-athlete is not participating in football, the “Helmet Medicine Insurance” form is still required and must be filled out.
The Medical History and Physical forms need to be turned in to the Front Office during Summer Hours.
A few notes when completing the medical history and physical form:
- The physical exam must be dated January 1, 2019, and later.
- Any medical history questions answered “yes” need to have an explanation for each one.
- Student and parent signatures are needed at the bottom of the medical history page.
- Please be sure to have the doctor fill in his/her office information, including signature, address & phone number on the physical page.
All student athletes’ paperwork must be completed prior to participation.
(SEE LINKS BELOW FOR NECESSARY FORMS)
Must have a physical dated after January 1, 2019 for the 2019-2020 school year.
Electronic forms can be found here--complete all FOUR forms
Click Below to Order Athletics and Pre-Athletics Uniforms
GIRLS COACHES: Click on name to email directly
Girls Athletic Coordinator:
Danielle Bourne 8A Volleyball, Track
Alisha Cole Cross Country, 7A Basketball, Track
Jason Engelbrecht 8C Volleyball, 7B Basketball, Track
David Jared Cross Country, 8B Volleyball, 7C Basketball, Track
Erika Klein 7BC Volleyball, 8BC Basketball, Track, Soccer