If you have questions about Boys Athletics, please contact Coach Ryan Wiethorn at email@example.com.
**UPDATED UIL INFORMATION REGARDING PHYSICALS**
All of the information provided here can also be found at this link:
Required Forms for Athletics Participation:
- 2020-21 UIL Physical/Medical History Information
- UIL Physical Exam Form
(For only those who do not have a UIL Physical form dated after January 1, 2019)
- Required Athletics Electronic Participation Forms
(Required Electronic Forms are for the 2020-21 school year are now available!)
Keller ISD Families,
To support social distancing and assist with the workload of the medical professionals on the frontlines of the COVID-19 pandemic, the UIL Medical Advisory Committee (MAC) has recommended adjusting requirements related to pre-participation physical examinations for the 2020-21 school year.
Please note that this is only for the 2020-2021 UIL school year.
Student athletes that have a valid physical for the 2019-2020 school year (dated after January 1, 2019) will not be required to receive a new physical unless you fall into one of the below categories:
• Any participant in athletics, in any grade level, who has not previously completed a UIL physical exam, and been cleared for participation, will be required to complete the Medical History Form as well as get a physical prior to participation in any UIL practices, games, or matches.
• Any “yes” answer to any of questions 1-6 on the Medical History Form possibly may require a student to receive further medical evaluation, which may include a physical exam, and receive written clearance from a physician, physician assistant, chiropractor, or nurse practitioner before any participation in UIL practices, games, performances, or matches. What Paperwork Needs to be Completed Prior to the 2020-2021 School Year? ALL students must:
• Fill out a current Medical History form. Please note that the student AND parent must sign the form at the bottom of the page. If you mark “yes” to any questions on the medical history form, you MUST explain the answer in the box provided. • Complete all necessary online paperwork—4 forms total.
The paperwork can be found at https://kellersports.rankonesport.com/
• If a student is unable to participate due to an illness/injury with proper documentation on file, they must bring a release clearing them of that injury.