Welcome to Girls Athletics 2021-22!
Order tickets on Brushfire: Brushfire
Congrats to our cross country team for coming in 3rd at Meet of Champions (14 teams competing) and to our 7th and 8th grade volleyball all teams (A, B and C) are ALL ZONE CHAMPIONS! Banner to come!
- All athletes must have a physical to tryout or play on a team
- Link for online forms: online paperwork
- Pre-athletics (6th grade) does not need a physical
- Here is the link to order clothes for athletics. All old (maroon and gold on gray or this year's gray and navy) are still good, no need to get new unless they don't fit. athletics clothes order
- See below for list of items needed for this school year
Our sports seasons (tentative schedules are posted in the folder for each sport for 2021-22 school year--subject to change):
Volleyball (tryouts usually the first or second week of school) Aug-early Nov)-7th before school 6:45am-9am (have athletics per.1) and 8th grade during per. 8 until 5:15pm
Cross country (no cut, run before school starting at 7:15am, 7th and 8th grade together Aug-Oct)
Basketball (Nov-Feb) practice times same as volleyball
Wrestling (Nov-Feb) M-Th practice after school, bus to Keller High, pickup 5:30pm
Track (Feb-April) --practices after school until 5pm 7th and 8th grade together (M-Th 4-5pm)
Soccer (April-May) practices after school until 5pm 7th and 8th grade together (M-Th 4-5pm)
Swim & wrestling-- Feb-April ride bus to Natatorium and Keller High practice after school Mon-Thurs. til 5:30 or 6pm.
Soccer (April-May)--practices after school 7th and 8th together until 5:15PHYSICAL: UIL physical and medical history form Please take this form to the doctor and then scan and send to me (I will send to the high school for you) or make a copy before you send it in with your daughter. Online formsItems for 2021-22 school year:
- lock for athletics lockers
- athletics clothes (see above to order)
- later in the year, sweat pants and shirt (do not have to be school issued) will be required on cold days
- athletic shoes
- if playing volleyball--black spandex shorts (4 inch inseam minimum) and knee pads
Contact info. for coaches:
Girls Athletic coordinator: Molly.Gneiting@kellerisd.net
Basketball: Emily.cain@Kellerisd.net (8th) and 7th-Sarah.McDavid@kellerisd.net
Cross Country: Sarah.McDavid@kellerisd.net, Molly.Gneiting@kellerisd.net
Track & Soccer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wrestling: Amy Garcia: email@example.com
Please see the link for each sport for specific information for that sport.