Campus Mascot- Eagles
Campus Colors- Maroon and Gold
ISMS will empower all students to initiate their own learning through continuous academic growth to become successful, productive citizens.
Our Vision and Values-
ISMS transforms lives, integrates 21st century skills in the learning process, and inspires life-long learners.
- ISMS appreciates and embraces our diversity
- ISMS believes in continuous academic growth
- ISMS believes in teaching our students in how to learn, live, and be successful in the 21st century
- ISMS believes in students being engaged in the learning process
- ISMS believes in students learning how to collaborate and cooperate with their peers to enhance the learning process
- ISMS believes in building and maintaining character
- ISMS believes in hard work
- All students will achieve educational excellence.
- All systems in the Keller ISD will be effective, efficient, and accountable in support of the district’s mission.
- Keller Independent School District will recruit, develop, and retain a diverse highly qualified staff.
- The Keller Independent School District will develop and promote positive community relations through effective communication, the involvement of stakeholders, and the establishment of business and community partnerships.
- Keller Independent School District facilities and services will be operated in a safe manner so that all students and employees may thrive in a secure and nurturing environment.