Campus Mascot- Eagles
Campus Colors- Navy and Gold
The ISMS community will empower all students to initiate their own learning through continuous academic growth and personal development in order to become successful productive citizens.
Our Vision and Values-
The ISMS community will guide and inspire our students to be life-long learners.
- ISMS appreciates and embraces our diversity
- ISMS believes in continuous academic growth
- ISMS believes in teaching our students in how to learn, live, and be successful in the 21st century
- ISMS believes in students being engaged in the learning process
- ISMS believes in students learning how to collaborate and cooperate with their peers to enhance the learning process
- ISMS believes in building and maintaining character
- ISMS believes in hard work
- All students will achieve educational excellence.
- All systems in the Keller ISD will be effective, efficient, and accountable in support of the district’s mission.
- Keller Independent School District will recruit, develop, and retain a diverse highly qualified staff.
- The Keller Independent School District will develop and promote positive community relations through effective communication, the involvement of stakeholders, and the establishment of business and community partnerships.
- Keller Independent School District facilities and services will be operated in a safe manner so that all students and employees may thrive in a secure and nurturing environment.