• Transcript:

    Need to order a transcript? Use this link to the district website to order all official transcripts.  Remember-colleges only accept OFFICIAL transcripts for application purposes.  Don't need an official transcript? Print one from Aeries for FREE!

    Official Transcripts

    The Following May NOT Be Requested:
    Replacement Diploma
    To obtain duplicate diplomas please contact Balfour:Balfour1709 Forest Ridge DriveBedford, Tx 76022Phone: (817) 685-7777
    GED Information
    To obtain GED records, please contact the Texas Education Agency at: www.texged.com,
    Phone: 1-800-626-9433