Volunteer Background Check
click here to sign up!
Watch D.O.G.S. and All Pro Dads are two ways to involve you in your child's school life.
WATCH D.O.G.S. (Dads Of Great Students) is an innovative father involvement, educational initiative of the National Center for Fathering. There are two primary goals of the WATCH D.O.G.S. program:
1) To provide positive male role models for the students, demonstrating by their presence that education is important.
2) To provide extra sets of eyes and ears to enhance school security.
Who Are WatchDOGS?
WatchDOGS are fathers, grandfathers, uncles, and other father-figures who volunteer for one day each year at an official WATCH D.O.G.S. school. During the day, WatchDOGS may read and work on flash cards with students, play at recess, eat lunch with students, watch the school entrances and hallways, assist with traffic flow and any other assigned activities where they actively engage with not only their own students, but other students as well.
- Fathers get a glimpse of their students’ everyday world and learn about the increasingly complex challenges and decisions today’s youth are facing.
- Fathers gain a greater awareness of the positive impact they can have on their student’s life.
- Students gain positive male role models.
- Schools gain an extra set of eyes and ears.
If you have any questions regarding the Watch D.O.G.S. program, or scheduling questions, please call the front office
at (817) 744-5200.
All Pro Dad
All Pro Dad is on a mission to help you love and lead your family well. Be a hero to your kids. We are a group of people passionately committed to bringing intentional focus to fathers around the world. Our message will inspire you to embrace who you are, give you tenderness of heart, and boldness of character as a dad and husband. We are consistently here for you to provide guidance and practical tips in raising your kids in a life giving way.
We plan for Dads to meet and have breakfast with your children once a month from 7:15 a.m. - 7:45 a.m.. This will be an exciting opportunity to get to know other dads within the campus and bond with our children.
Be sure to check our campus calendar for Watch D.O.G.S and All Pro Dad dates for the upcoming school year.