Do you plan to:
- Accompany a group of students on a field trip?
- Help with PTA events?
- Serve as a volunteer on our campus?
- Chaperone at a school event?
If you answered ‘YES’ to any of the above options, you must complete a volunteer application. An application is required each school year and only one application needs to be submitted for any of our KISD campuses.
To apply, please complete the following steps:
- Go to kellerisd.net. Select Get Involved > Volunteers.
- Select the green link to complete the volunteer application
- Please log in or create an account if it’s your first time applying, then proceed with completing the application
You will receive an email once your application is approved. Please do not wait until the last minute to complete an application as it may take up to two weeks for approval.
NOTE: Watch D.O.G.S. or chaperones who have not completed this process will not be able to participate until approved by KISD.
For questions, contact the office at (817) 744-6100.