INTERESTED IN BECOMING A SUBSTITUTE FOR KELLER ISD?
Thank you for your interest in becoming a substitute teacher in Keller ISD. Our 2023-2024 Substitute Teacher application is open! We will guide you to the resources you need to become a successful substitute teacher! Read our step by step guide below regarding the New Hire Substitute Process.
1. Complete an application for Substitute Teacher
2. Complete required fingerprinting and background check.
3. Complete Training and Schedule New Hire Orientation
4. Optional Online Training Requirements
RESOURCES FOR OUR CURRENT SUBSTITUTES
- Substitute Spotlight!
- Long-term Assignments(Complete this form if you are interested in fulfilling a long-term assignment)
- Substitute Handbook
- Substitute Pay Schedule
- Substitute Pay Scale
- Campus Bell Schedule
- Employee Access Center (EAC) (Access paystubs and W2 here)
- Frontline (Aesop) Login Page
- Frontline (Aesop) Sub Web Guide
- Laserfiche Forms (My Tasks) for Mobile App
- Laserfiche Forms (My Tasks) for PC/Mac
- PenServ FICA Alternative 457 Plan
- Direct Deposit Authorization