2020 Board of Trustees Election
Welcome to the Keller ISD Elections Home Page!
Keller ISD's 2020 Board of Trustees Election will be held Saturday, May 2, 2020. Place 4 and Place 5 on the Board are up for election.
- Filing for Place on the Ballot Opens | January 15, 2020
- Deadline for Filing for Place on the Ballot | 5 p.m. February 14, 2020
- Deadline to Register to Vote | April 2, 2020
- Early Voting | April 20-28, 2020
- Election Day | May 2, 2020
Current state law requires a candidate for trustee of an independent school district to be a qualified voter by the time required as prescribed by Election Code Section 141.001. An Application for Place on the Ballot (PDF) must be filed with the Elections Administrator located at the Keller ISD Education Center, 350 Keller Parkway, Keller, TX 76248. Applications may be filed beginning on Wednesday, January 15, 2020, and ending at 5 p.m. on Friday, February 14, 2020.
- Notice of Deadline to File Applications for Place on the Ballot (May 2020 Board of Trustees Election)
- Order of Election
- Order of Cancellation
- Certificate of Unopposed Candidates
Below is a list of candidates that have filed for the 2020 election: