ROCK Rise Up Summit
Keller ISD's Reaching Out with Character and Kindness (ROCK) program will host the Rise Up Summit – "Empowering Schools, Students, and the Community" – June 11-12 at the Keller Center for Advanced Learning.
Educators, students, parents, and the local community are invited to attend a variety of workshops including:
- Restorative Practices: Building and Restoring Positive Relationships
- Positive Behavior Intervention and Supports (PBIS)
- Mindfulness for Adults and Students
- Social and Emotional Health for Adults and Students
- Wellness for Adults and Students
- Anti-Bullying and David's Law
- Mental Health Education and Supports
- Community Partnerships and Resources
The Summit will also feature keynote speaker Karen Williams, discussing "The Neuroscience of Learning, Development, and Behavioral Health."
Rise Up Summit is presented in partnership with the KISD ROCK Steering Committee and the KISD Counseling Department. Professional employees can earn EQ hours for attending.
Register today by visiting www.regonline.com/KISDRiseUpSummit!
An online catalog is also now available by visiting https://online.flippingbook.com/view/865092/.
Keller Center for Advanced Learning
201 Bursey Road
Keller, TX 76248The zipcode must be numeric with at least five numbers.