Basswood is a bilingual Title 1 campus that serves students from Pre-Kindergarten through 5th grade
Campus Mascot: Panthers
Campus Colors: Black & Gold
School Pledge: I am a Basswood Panther. I believe in myself and I'll do my best to achieve my goals. I have Panther Pride. Hear my roar!
Guided by our vision, we will strive for excellence by creating a school environment where ...
- Instruction is differentiated and innovative, empowering students to take responsibility for their learning.
- Students are engaged and given opportunities to grow and learn in a safe and caring atmosphere while setting goals for personal success.
- Teachers foster a love for learning and create meaningful relationships while inspiring students to discover their unique abilities.
- Administration supports teachers, guides students, and assists parents to create a positive learning community.
- Parental partnership is essential to the success of our students.
- Community members share their time, talents and resources to broaden the students' learning experiences.
Our Vision/Value Statement:
Basswood Elementary intentionally inspires students to soar to educational excellence – fostering a diverse community that nurtures traditions and values, creating unlimited opportunities.
Feeder Pattern Info
All of the Basswood Elementary attendance zone currently advances through the Fossil Ridge High School feeder pattern.