Campus Mascot: Wildcat
Campus Colors: Green and Purple
School Hours: 7:55 am - 3:10 pm
The mission of Woodland Springs Elementary, in partnership with family and community support, is to provide high educational standards and expectations by challenging all students to succeed in academic excellence while fostering a strong social/emotional foundation. Working together we will empower students to achieve their highest potential. We pledge to provide a comprehensive system of support to achieve our mission.
Our Vision/Value Statement
Woodland Springs will be an effective and efficient school in our community. We envision our school to support the following values:
- Clear communication with the Woodland Springs School Community.
- Effective school leadership which in turn fosters mutual respect and trust.
- A positive and supportive environment exemplified by professionalism, respect for ourselves and students.
- An emotionally and physically safe atmosphere where listening, trusting, showing respect and promoting unity is demonstrated by the staff and students.
- A school wide discipline plan that clearly reflects high expectations and fosters a climate of mutual trust and respect between staff and students.
- Consistent, effective procedures and routines to build an environment of safety security, and maximum opportunities for learning.
- Active leadership to be modeled, applied and focused on responsibility and good citizenship.
- An educational emphasis on aligned curriculum and technology.
- Ongoing professional staff development that reflects student and staff needs.
- Mutual collaboration between the school, parents, and the WSES community for the effective educational support of each child.
- All students will achieve educational excellence.
- All systems in the Keller ISD will be effective, efficient, and accountable in support of the district’s mission.
- Keller Independent School District will recruit, develop, and retain a diverse highly qualified staff.
- The Keller Independent School District will develop and promote positive community relations through effective communication, the involvement of stakeholders, and the establishment of business and community partnerships.
- Keller Independent School District facilities and services will be operated in a safe manner so that all students and employees may thrive in a secure and nurturing environment.