Welcome to the KCAL Counseling Page!
I am very proud of our school and the opportunity to serve all Keller ISD campuses. As the CTE counselor, I am available to help in a variety of ways. If you have any questions or need help with anything, below is my contact information. KCAL students can request to see me any time during the year by filling out a request form outside my door. I will then send for them during their KCAL class. To sign up for classes at KCAL, please see the counselor at your high school.
I can help you with:
- Information on KCAL Programs
- College applications/college searches
- Scholarship searches
- Job searches, job applications & interview tips
- Pathway/endorsement questions
- Career interest inventories and career information
- What should I do after high school?
- Social/emotional help (any topic)
- SAT/ACT or other tests
- Licenses, certifications
- Job shadowing, internships, practicums
- Resume help
- College essay writing tips
- Recommendation letters
- Study skills
- Anything else you can think of - if I don't know the answer, I will find it!
Bachelor of Music Education - Baylor University
Master of Education in School Counseling - Dallas Baptist University
ADVi Virtual College Advising (Texas students may access ADVi by texting “COLLEGE” to 512-829-3687 or starting a freshman application in ApplyTexas.)
CTSOs (Career and Technical Student Organizations)
BPA: Business Professionals of America http://www.bpa.org/
DECA: Distributive Education Clubs of America (marketing) http://www.deca.org/
FBLA: Future Business Leaders of America http://www.fbla-pbl.org/
FCCLA: Family, Career and Community Leaders of America http://www.fcclainc.org/
FFA: Future Farmers of America https://www.ffa.org/home
HOSA: Health Occupations Students of America http://www.hosa.org/
TAFE: Texas Association of Future Educators http://www.tafeonline.org/
TSA: Technology Student Association http://www.tsaweb.org/
NTHS: National Technical Honor Society https://nths.org/