Overview of Employee Benefits
Group health insurance coverage is available to regular employees who work 20 or more hours per week.
Benefits include health, dental, vision, disability as well as many others. Employees may also sign up to have a gym membership, a disability policy as well as pay for association memberships and contribute to 403(b)s and 457s through payroll deductions.
The district’s contribution to employee insurance premiums is determined annually by the Board of Trustees. The district provides all benefit eligible employees with $15,000 worth of life insurance. Keller ISD is a self funded group.
- Keller ISD 403(b) Plan Enrollment Guide
- Keller ISD 403(b) Universal Availability Notice
- PenServ Plan Services, Keller ISD 403(b) Plan Third Party Administrator
- 457(b) Retirement Savings Plan Summary
- PARS (Public Agency Retirement Services), Administrator for North Texas School District Consortium 457(b) Retirement Plans
- TRS Comparability