Benefits & Wellness Home
Group health insurance coverage is available to regular employees who work 20 or more hours per week.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, disability, as well as many other voluntary products. Employees may also sign up for a gym membership, pay for association memberships, and contribute to 403(b)s and 457(b)s through payroll deductions.
Keller ISD has a fully insured medical plan with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas. In addition, the district provides all benefit eligible employees with $15,000 worth of life insurance. It also contributes to the employee's medical insurance premium. The contribution is determined annually by the Board of Trustees.
- 403(b) Plan Enrollment Guide
- 457(b) Retirement Savings Plan Enrollment Guide
- Universal Availability Notice
- PenServ Plan Services, Keller ISD 403(b) Plan Third Party Administrator
- TRS Comparability
- Video: Keller ISD 403(b) & 457(b) Education and Enrollment
- Video: Keller ISD 457(b) FICA Alternative Education
- UnitedHealthcare Transparency in Coverage
UnitedHealthcare creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of Keller ISD, and the link to these files can be found on the Transparency in Coverage link.