Bond Election 2019 Home
Keller ISD's Board of Trustees has called a Bond Election for November 2019 that will provide $315 million for capital improvement projects while not raising the KISD property tax rate.
Election Day is Tuesday, November 5, with Early Voting taking place October 21-November 1.
Projects included in the 2019 Bond Proposal include (with estimated costs):
- District-Wide Safety & Security Upgrades | $19,679,692
- District-Wide Mechanical & Life Safety Upgrades | $30,800,715
- District-Wide Technology Upgrades | $24,328,980
- Florence Elementary School Replacement | $30,091,373
- Heritage Elementary School Replacement | $30,091,373
- Parkview Elementary School Replacement | $33,521,597
- Whitley Road Elementary School Replacement | $32,328,758
- Fossil Hill Middle School Additions & Renovations | $18,321,041
- Keller Middle School Additions & Renovations | $25,414,950
- Indoor Extra-Curricular Program Facilities at High Schools | $48,626,734
- New Industrial Trades and Agriscience Center | $21,509,217