2023-24 New Student Enrollment
*Students eligible to enroll in Kindergarten for the 2023-24 school year must be 5 years of age on or before September 1, 2023.
If you are enrolling an Early Education or Pre-Kindergarten new student for the 2023-24 school year (beginning August 16, 2023), please visit the 2023-24 Pre-K Enrollment page.
Welcome to the Keller Independent School District! As a service to our community, we provide secure online enrollment for parents whose student meets either of the following criteria:
- The student will be enrolling in Keller ISD for the first time; or
- The student has been enrolled in Keller ISD in the past but is not currently enrolled with the District.
If your student does not meet the new student criteria listed above, please do not complete this form.
If your student meets either of these criteria, we welcome you to begin completing the New Student Enrollment Form for the CURRENT 2023-24 school year, which ends May 23, 2024.
New Student Enrollment for the 2024-25 school year will open on April 1, 2024. Please visit www.KellerISD.net/Enroll at that time when the link to the 2024-25 New Student Enrollment Form will be available.
Please DO NOT proceed further unless your child plans to start school in the CURRENT 2023-24 school year (between today and May 23, 2024).
Required Documents for All New Kindergarten-12th Grade Students
- Student's Certified Birth Certificate
If the student's birth certificate cannot be provided, you must complete the Birth Certificate Exception Form and provide one of the following documents:
- Adoption Records
- Church Baptismal Record
- School ID Card
- Hospital Birth Record
- Any other legal document that establishes identity
- Student's Social Security Card
(optional, but preferred)
- Parent's ID
- Proof of Residency
(see below for required residency documentation)
- Student's Immunization Record
(must include physician signature or stamp)
- Student immunization records must be validated by a physician's signature or stamp. Current immunization requirements can be found at www.KellerISD.net/Health.
- All students new to the District must present an immunization record prior to enrollment approval.
- All incoming seventh-grade students are required to have a Tdap Booster and an MCV4 (meningitis vaccine) prior to the first day of school.
Additional Documents (if applicable)
- Proof of legal restrictions (signed court orders or legal documents in their entirety); or
- Department of Family Protective Services (DFPS) Form 2015 or DFPS E-209.
Required Residency Information
- Family who owns/rents a residence:
- Provide a signed rental/lease agreement that includes the residence address, resident's names, start/end dates of the lease, and the signatures of both the lessor and lessee.
- Provide proof of utility service, dated within the last 60 days, showing the name of the owner/renter and residence address. Acceptable documents include a water bill, gas bill, electric bill, or utility service request.
- Not accepted: cellular phone bill, cable bill, insurance bill, or termination notice.
- Family who is building or purchasing a residence:
- If purchasing, provide a purchase contract with the projected move-in date; or
- If building, provide a builder's contract with projected completion date.
- Family who is living in another person's residence: CLICK HERE
How to Upload Additional Enrollment Documents
Please click here to upload any documents you did not provide before submitting your online enrollment forms. Documents may not be delivered or emailed to the campus. The above link is only to be used after you have submitted the New Student Online Enrollment form.
If you experience technical difficulties connecting to online enrollment, please use one of the options provided below:
- Visit the PowerSchool Enrollment Family Support webpage
- PowerSchool phone support: 866-752-6850, 7 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Friday
- If you have any additional questions, please contact your student's home campus