Response to Intervention/Multi-Tiered System of Supports
Academic Intervention Coordinators work within the Multi-Tierred System of Supports framework through Response to Intervention to maximize student's academic achievement.
Campuses are supported with the use of;
- Multiple sources of data to identify students at-risk of poor learning outcomes
- Research-based interventions and resources
- Progress monitoring tools
- On-going professional development
- Fidelity checks of intervention implementation
- Strong Student Intervention Teams (SIT) and support from the Problem Solving Process
The Keller ISD Response to Intervention/Multi-Tiered System of Supports promotes a strategic, proactive approach to providing high-quality, research-based intervention instruction prescribed and administered according to local and state assessment data. The high-yield instructional practices create appropriate learning opportunities designed to meet the needs of all Keller ISD learners. Frequent, appropriate assessments, designed to measure learning achievement and growth rate over time, guide the data-driven decision-making process.
For additional information or questions, please contact your student's campus.