2021 Board of Trustees Election
Welcome to the Keller ISD 2021 Board Elections Page!
Keller ISD's 2021 Board of Trustees Election was held Saturday, May 1, 2021. Place 6 and Place 7 on the Board are up for election.
- Filing for Place on the Ballot Opens | January 13, 2021
- Deadline for Filing for Place on the Ballot | 5 p.m. February 12, 2021
- Deadline to Register to Vote | April 1, 2021
- Council of PTAs Virtual Candidate Forum | April 13, 2021
- Early Voting | April 19-27, 2021
- Election Day | May 1, 2021
Early Voting April 19-27
Monday, April 19-Friday, April 23 | 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Saturday, April 24 | 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
Sunday, April 25 | 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
Monday, April 26-Tuesday, April 27 | 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
Click here to view Early Voting Locations
Current state law requires a candidate for trustees of an independent school district to be a qualified voter by the time required as prescribed by Election Code Section 141.001.
- Notice of Deadline to File Applications for Place on the Ballot
- Notice of Drawing for Place on Ballot – 9 a.m. February 22, 2021
For more information, contact:
Keller ISD Elections
350 Keller Parkway
Keller, TX 76248
Below is a list of candidates that filed for the 2021 election: