• Name Change


    If you are a current employee whose name has been legally changed, please bring your new social security card to our Human Resources office in the Education Center. You will need to provide your social security card that displays your new name before we can change your name in our personnel system.

    Once HR has completed your name change, you will need to enter a Technology Help Ticket to have your email updated.