Returning Student Enrollment 2021-22
Online Enrollment Confirmation for the 2021-22 school year opened on July 12, 2021. District-wide email notifications were be sent to families Monday, July 12, 2021, through Thursday, July 15, 2021.
This notification was sent to the primary parent/guardian of students who were enrolled on the last day of the 2020-21 school year.
If you need to enroll a student who DID NOT complete the 2020-21 school year at a Keller ISD school (did not attend through 5/27/2021), please visit the New Student Enrollment page.
During this confirmation process, you will be given the opportunity to upload the following documents, if applicable:
- Proof of Legal Restrictions – Court orders or any legal documents (all pages)
- Department of Family Protective Services (DFPS) Forms – Copy of the DFPS Form 2015, DFPS E-2095, or the court order in its entirety
- Military Documentation (Pre-K only, if applicable)
- Proof of Residency – If you have had a change of address, you will be required to upload Proof of Residency documentation – either a utility bill, lease agreement, or contract. Refer to Residency Information Required below.
- If you are not a resident of Keller ISD, but you are living with someone who is a resident, the resident must complete an Affidavit of Residency form. This form is available when you register. Falsification of information by parents/guardians may be punishable under Texas Penal Code, Ch. 37, Sec. 37.10.
Residency Information Required
- If living in own residence or renting
- Provide current utility bill showing name, current address, and date
- Provide rental agreement or lease (if renting or leasing)
- If building a residence in Keller ISD
- Provide builder's contract showing projected completion date (must be less than six months)
- If living in another person's residence
- Provide utility bill showing name of owner, current address, and state
- Residence owner to complete Affidavit of Residency (notarized)
- If child(ren) not living with parent, provide court document or Power of Attorney (signed by parent/guardian and notarized). Campus will follow up (in 30-60 days and for subsequent school years).
All Residency Affidavits are subject to verification by campus/attendance officer, and if falsification of information is determined, withdrawal is immediate in accordance with Board Policy FD (Legal).
If you experience technical difficulties connecting to online enrollment confirmation, please use one of the options provided below.
- A direct link to PowerSchool Enrollment Family Support can be accessed here: https://help.powerschool.com/t5/reg
- For PowerSchool phone support, call 866-752-6850, 7 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Friday
If you have any additional questions, please contact your home campus.
Enrollment Document Upload
Please click here to upload any additional supporting documents or attachments you did not provide during enrollment confirmation. NOTE: This link is only to be used after you have already completed online confirmation.