Applications are now open!
Applications are due at midnight, on Friday, January 15th, 2021.
Steps to take BEFORE filling out the Collegiate Academy application:
- Consider the different pathways available to you at the Collegiate Academy. Do additional research to make an informed decision. You can start at the Academy website: https://www.kellerisd.net/collegiateacademy
- Download your last report card from Aeries and save as a PDF. Have it ready to upload.
- Download your current school year attendance record from Aeries and save as a PDF. Have it ready to upload.
- Create a 1 – 2 minute video introducing yourself. Be creative, professional… just be yourself! If you need assistance, please watch the following instructional video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtF2AgFSLAw. Set the privacy setting as "Unlisted".
- You will be asked to write a 100 – 300 word essay that explains why you want to attend the Collegiate Academy, and how you will positively impact the campus. We recommend typing the essay in Word or Docs and then copying and pasting to the form when you fill it out.
- Ask three teachers to fill out the teacher recommendation google form by January 22, 2021. It is your responsibility to send them the link and to ensure they complete the form by the deadline. Link is here: https://forms.gle/nY7oS7mfCtLAU8SD8