Keller ISD's Technology Department is working to support families during the District's closure.
***Due to the sheer volume of requests for devices, the District has closed any new submissions for Chromebooks at this time. If you have an urgent need, please contact your campus principal.***
Those who previously submitted a request for a Chromebook will continue to do sat their designated date and time at Keller-Harvel Elementary School (635 Norma Lane, Keller, 76248).
If you have submitted a request for devices, but feel you no longer need it or want to edit your request, please contact ParentTechHelp@KellerISD.net and provide your assigned number.
A limited number of WiFi hotspots are available to families that need to stay connected; however, KISD Technology recommends consulting the list below of communications companies offering internet access during this global pandemic, before requesting a WiFi hotspot.
Below is a list of offers from communications companies for families concerned with staying connected while students are not in school:
- AT&T: Offering open hotspots, unlimited data to existing companies, and $10/month plans to low-income families.
- Charter: Free internet offer for two months.
- Comcast: Offering free WiFi for two months to low-income families, plus all Xfinity hotspots are free to the public during this time.
- Spectrum: Offering 60 days of free internet service to new customers. Call 844-488-8395.
- Sprint: Providing unlimited data to existing customers, and allowing all handsets to enable hotspots for 60 days at no extra charge.
- T-Mobile: Providing unlimited data to existing customers, and allowing all handsets to enable hotspots for 60 days at no extra charge.
- Verizon: No special offers, but following FCC agreements waiving late fees and not disconnecting existing service.
KellerISD.net's Digital Learning Resources page has several approved, free educational sites to keep students engaged during the District's closure.
Students who need technology support while studying remotely can email StudentTechHelp@KellerISD.net for assistance.
Parents who need technology support can email ParentTechHelp@KellerISD.net for assistance.