KISD Environmental Team Response Plan
Keller ISD's Environmental Team has a comprehensive and immediate plan in place to respond to cases of influenza and other viruses.
In the case of excessive employee absenteeism, the Environmental Team has a third-party contractor that is available and will provide additional employees for continuity of services, if needed. The team follows all guidelines from the Center for Disease Control.
- All areas will be disinfected with a hospital-grade disinfectant. (Used daily.)
- Electrostatic sprayers are used to ensure that all surface areas are disinfected, including, but not limited to, desks, doorknobs, keyboards, tables, etc.
- N95 face masks
- Electrostatic sprayers
- Misters, hand-held sprayers, foggers
Keller ISD uses a hospital-grade disinfectant daily
- Oxivir Tb
- Microfiber color coded by area
- Hand sanitizer (already dispersed to all campuses)