What is AP?
The College Board’s Advanced Placement Program® (AP®) enables willing and academically prepared students to pursue college-level studies — with the opportunity to earn college credit, advanced placement or both — while still in high school. AP Exams are given each year in May. A score of 3 or higher on an AP Exam can typically earn students college credit and/or placement into advanced courses in college. To learn more about AP, go to the following link: The AP Program
AP Scores are available at ap.score.org
HOW TO REGISTER FOR AP EXAMS:
Step 1. Enroll in your AP Class Section(s).
- Your teacher provided the unique class code
Step 2. Register online on Total Registration for AP Test(s) : (begins on September 19th)
Step 3. Pay for your exams:
Payments (Online or Cash/Check)
- Online payments will be accepted through the TCHS WebStore. There will be a 3% processing fee. https://tx-keller.intouchreceipting.com/
- Cash, Check, or Money Order
- Make cash, check or money order payments to Candice Cito the Campus Accountant in the North (main) office.
- Make checks payable to TCHS with the student’s name and ID number.
- Early Bird Registration SPRING REGISTRATION ($93):
- September 19th - September 29th (ends at 4:00 p.m.)
- Regular Registration ($98.00)
- September 29th (after 4 pm) -October 27th (ending at 4pm)
Frequently Asked Questions…
Q: How do I receive financial assistance when paying for AP Tests? Only Seniors can get scholarships this year:Senior AP scholarship application form
A: You can apply for AP Scholarships through the Keller ISD Education Foundation.
- Only seniors taking 2 or more AP exams can receive scholarships (scholarships are based on need)
Q: I ONLY have a Spring AP Course. Do I register and pay for my AP Test by November?
A: No. Courses that begin after November 15, 2023, will begin registering on February 2, 2024.
Q: What if I do not pay for my AP Test by October 29th, 2023?
A: You will pay an additional $40.00 late fee per exam.
Mrs. Helene Kilianski
Ms. Candice Cito