AP Exam Registration- SPRING SEMESTER CLASSES ONLY!!!!
February 1- 25th (closes at 4pm)
Step 1. Enroll in your AP Class Section(s).
- Your teacher provided the unique class code
Step 2. Register online on Total Registration for AP Test(s) : Register here for your AP exams!
Payments (Online or Cash/Check)
Step 3. Online payments will be accepted through the TCHS WebStore. There will be a 3% processing fee. https://tx-keller.intouchreceipting.com/
Step 3. Cash, Check, or Money Order
- Bring a copy of the Registration Form (from Total Registration) to Ms. Danielson, Campus Accountant.
- Payments are processed through Ms. Sharon Danielson in the Front Office.
- Make checks payable to TCHS with the student’s name and ID number.
- Please keep your receipt in case of an error. No refunds will be issued without a receipt.
- Early Bird Registration ($91):
- February 1- 11th (ends at 4:00 p.m.)
- Regular Registration ($96.00)
- February 11th (after 4pm) -February 25th (ending at 4pm)
Frequently Asked Questions…
Q: How do I receive financial assistance when paying for AP Tests? Only Seniors can get scholarships this year.
A: You can apply for AP Scholarships through the Keller ISD Education Foundation.
- This year Only Seniors taking more than one AP exam can receive scholarships
Q: I ONLY have a Spring AP Course. Do I register and pay for my AP Test by November?
A: No. Courses that begin after November 14, 2021 will begin registering on February 1, 2022.
Q: What if I do not pay for my AP Test by October 29th, 2021?
A: You will pay an additional $40.00 late fee per exam.
Mrs. Helene Kilianski
Ms. Sharon Danielson