All new Kindergarten students entering Keller ISD for the 2021-22 school year must enroll online with their home campus beginning April 1, 2021.
Elementary campuses will host Kinder Camp prior to the school year starting. The campus will notify parents regarding the dates and times.
- Any student registered for Keller ISD Kindergarten for the upcoming school year may attend.
- Questions about enrollment and registration should be directed to your home campus.
Current students enrolled in the 2020-21 Keller ISD Pre-Kindergarten program do not have to re-enroll to attend Kinder Camp. Student records for these students will be moved to the home campus listed in the Aeries Student/Parent Portal at grade level roll-up in June, and families only need to complete the "Returning Student Enrollment 2021-22" process in July 2021.
Who is eligible to enroll?
Kindergarten: Any child who will be at least five (5) years old on September 1, 2021.
Parents will need to be prepared to provide the following items during enrollment:
1. Parent/Guardian Identification (Valid Photo ID)
2. Student Identification. If the student is 11 years old or younger, parents must produce a certified birth certificate. If a birth certificate is not available, parents must complete the Birth Certificate Exception form and provide one of the following options:
- Adoption Records
- Church Baptismal Record
- School ID Card
- Hospital Birth Record
- Any other legal document that establishes identity
3. Current Proof of Residency (utility bill, lease agreement, contract)