Fine Arts Awards
Keller ISD's Fine Arts Programs are among the finest in the nation!
In Keller ISD, student success in fine arts goes hand in hand with high academic achievement and supports KISD’s Core Values:
- Care for our teachers because the impact of their work prepares students for their future.
- Passionate teaching dedicated to content and craft that inspires others.
- Relationships as the foundation for how we teach, learn, work, and play together in a safe, engaging, and caring way.
- Exploration and the pursuit of one’s passion that leads to personal growth.
- Communication and collaboration that strengthens our unity.
- Respect for the diversity of our school community through a culture of understanding and personalized learning opportunities.
KISD Fine Arts students are distinguished for their performances, which are significant both for their technical proficiency and artistic excellence. Keller ISD Fine Arts programs annually place high numbers of students in regional, area, state, and national competitions. Whether your student is interested in visual arts, band, choir, orchestra, dance or theatre, Keller ISD has outstanding programs at all grade levels, that will educate the mind, stimulate creativity, and provide him or her with excitement and passion for the arts that will last a lifetime.