Welcome to Girls Athletics 2021-22!
- All athletes next year grades 7-12 must have a new physical (form link and online forms see below). Due May 15
- Line for online forms: online paperwork
- Pre-athletics (6th grade) does not need a physical
- Here is the link to order clothes for athletics. All old (maroon and gold on gray or this year's gray and navy) are still good, no need to get new unless they don't fit. If you order by May 9, you will get them before school is out. Otherwise, order over the summer and they will be here to pick up at schedule pickup. athletics clothes order
- we will have a meeting for our 7th and 8th grade athletes in the cafeteria at the end of schedule pickup night, Aug. 16 at 7pm, please plan to send at least one parent, students may attend, but are not requrired
- See below for list of items needed for this school year
Our sports seasons (tentative schedules are posted in the folder for each sport for 2021-22 school year--subject to change):
Volleyball (tryouts usually the first or second week of school) Aug-early Nov)-7th before school 6:45am-9am (have athletics per.1) and 8th grade during per. 8 until 5:15pm
Cross country (no cut, run before school starting at 7:15am, 7th and 8th grade together Aug-Oct)
Basketball (Nov-Feb) practice times same as volleyball
Track (Feb-April) --practices after school until 5pm 7th and 8th grade together
Swim & wrestling-- Feb-April ride bus to Natatorium and Keller High practice after school Mon-Thurs. til 5:30 or 6pm.
Soccer (April-May)--practices after school 7th and 8th together until 5:15PHYSICAL: UIL physical and medical history form Please take this form to the doctor and then scan and send to me (I will send to the high school for you) or make a copy before you send it in with your daughter. Online formsItems for 2021-22 school year:
- lock for athletics lockers
- athletics clothes (see above to order)
- later in the year, sweat pants and shirt (do not have to be school issued) will be required on cold days
- athletic shoes
- if playing volleyball--black spandex shorts (4 inch inseam minimum) and knee pads
Contact info. for coaches:
Girls Athletic coordinator: Molly.Gneiting@kellerisd.net
Cross Country: Shelly.email@example.com, Molly.Gneiting@kellerisd.net
Track & Soccer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see the link for each sport for specific information for that sport.