Welcome to Girls Athletics 2021-22!
Order tickets on Brushfire: Brushfire
Thank you to all of our athletes for working hard during tryouts and we look forward to a great year with you in volleyball, cross country, off-season and all of the other sports to come. If you didn't make volleyball, consider cross country, we start at 7:05 tomorrow morning by the playground! Congrats to those who made it and for those who did not, thank you for trying and we encourage you to ask us what you can work on and/or to find a sport that works for you!
- All athletes next year grades 7-12 must have a new physical (form link and online forms see below). Due May 15
- Line for online forms: online paperwork
- Pre-athletics (6th grade) does not need a physical
- Basketball tryouts Nov. 1, 2 and 3rd (7th grade 6:50am and 8th grade until 5pm)--come all 3 days
- Here is the link to order clothes for athletics. All old (maroon and gold on gray or this year's gray and navy) are still good, no need to get new unless they don't fit. athletics clothes order
- See below for list of items needed for this school year
This is where the list will be posted of who makes basketball at 6pmpm on Wed. Nov. 3. There will be a 7th grade list and an 8th grade, but not by team.
Our sports seasons (tentative schedules are posted in the folder for each sport for 2021-22 school year--subject to change):
Volleyball (tryouts usually the first or second week of school) Aug-early Nov)-7th before school 6:45am-9am (have athletics per.1) and 8th grade during per. 8 until 5:15pm
Cross country (no cut, run before school starting at 7:15am, 7th and 8th grade together Aug-Oct)
Basketball (Nov-Feb) practice times same as volleyball
Wrestling (Nov-Feb) M-Th practice after school, bus to Keller High, pickup 5:30pm
Track (Feb-April) --practices after school until 5pm 7th and 8th grade together (M-Th 4-5pm)
Soccer (April-May) practices after school until 5pm 7th and 8th grade together (M-Th 4-5pm)
Swim & wrestling-- Feb-April ride bus to Natatorium and Keller High practice after school Mon-Thurs. til 5:30 or 6pm.
Soccer (April-May)--practices after school 7th and 8th together until 5:15PHYSICAL: UIL physical and medical history form Please take this form to the doctor and then scan and send to me (I will send to the high school for you) or make a copy before you send it in with your daughter. Online formsItems for 2021-22 school year:
- lock for athletics lockers
- athletics clothes (see above to order)
- later in the year, sweat pants and shirt (do not have to be school issued) will be required on cold days
- athletic shoes
- if playing volleyball--black spandex shorts (4 inch inseam minimum) and knee pads
Contact info. for coaches:
Girls Athletic coordinator: Molly.Gneiting@kellerisd.net
Cross Country: Shelly.firstname.lastname@example.org, Molly.Gneiting@kellerisd.net
Track & Soccer: email@example.com
Please see the link for each sport for specific information for that sport.