• Enrollment 

    A student enrolling in the district for the first time must be accompanied by his/her parents or legal guardian and must provide satisfactory evidence of required immunization, proof of residency (utility bill or lease agreement), and a withdrawal form from the previous school.  To complete admission, the following demographic information is necessary: social security number, home address, home phone, mother's name, place of business and work phone, father's name, place of business and work phone. Also, a friend or relative's name and number in case of an emergency is required. Proof of residency will be required every year.  An email address will assist in communication between home and school. 


    High School Classification

    Students are classified according to the number of credits they have earned and their year in high school.  Required classification credits are listed below.

    Transfer Students

    Out of state transfer students must complete all state and local graduation requirements to be eligible for a Texas diploma. Incoming transfer credits toward graduation will be accepted from accredited public schools and from private or parochial schools accredited by an association recognized by the Texas Commissioner of Education.