Keller ISD strives to see all its students realize the completion of their K-12 education. Below are the dates for upcoming high school commencement ceremonies:
Spring 2015 High School Graduation
High School Commencement ceremonies will be held on Saturday, May 30, at College Park Center on the campus of the University of Texas at Arlington (600 S. College Street, Arlington).
All four graduations will be held on the same day and a live web cast of each event will again be hosted on KellerISD.net. Scheduled times for 2015 graduations are as follows:
- 8 a.m. Fossil Ridge High School
- 12 p.m. Keller High School
- 4 p.m. Timber Creek High School
- 8 p.m. Central High School
Each graduate will receive 9 tickets for family and friends to attend Commencement. The ticket allocation is scheduled to take place as follows:
- October 31 – TEA's Snapshot Day: Campus administrators will review senior class enrollment to help projected the number of potential graduates for the Class of 2015.
- January 23 – By the end of the First Semester, the projected number of graduates may increase based on the number of students that completed credit recovery and are promoted to 12th Grade. In addition, the number of new students that enrolled as seniors during the First Semester may affect the estimated total number of graduates.
- First Week of February – The start of the Second Semester will be when parents are expected to be able to begin the process of requesting additional tickets. A detailed Ticket Request Form will be provided by your high school campus once rollup number of eligible graduates has been determined for the spring semester.
- February 13 – All Ticket Request Forms are due back to the campus.
- Early March – Notification will be sent to parents indicating whether they will receive additional tickets as a result of the lottery process.