Welcome back to another great year with Keller ISD! Returning students to KISD will be expected to complete the following process:
- The first guardian listed on your student’s account will receive an online registration email when it is time to complete registration. If the 1st guardian does not have an email address on file, you may contact the student’s campus to have one added to enable completion of online registration.
District-wide email notifications will go out between Monday, August 1, 2016 and Thursday, August 4, 2016.
- Proof of Residency – New for 2016-2017
You are only required to submit proof of residency if you request to change the physical address that we currently have on file for your student. During online registration, if this scenario applies, you will be asked to submit proof of residency online. Click here for "Residency Qualifications and Required Information"
- Online Registration Account
If you already have an Infosnap account, you may use your Email Address and Password to sign in. To recover your password, you may use the “Forgot Password” feature.
If you do not have an account, you will have the option of creating one when you click on the registration link.
CLICK LINK BELOW FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM:
Infosnap – English
Infosnap – Spanish
HIGH SCHOOL ENROLLMENT
Schedule a time to enroll your new student by calling your high school to set up an appointment!
In addition to completing the Online Enrollment Form for each student, please be aware of the following:
- All immunizations must be up to date prior to the first day of school. For a list of state-mandated immunizations, please visit our Health Services page.
- Every student must have a completed Medical History and Emergency Care Form signed by the parent or guardian provided to the school nurse. You may access this form within the infosnap Online Enrollment or via a link at the bottom of this page.
- If your child requires medication or monitoring due to a chronic medical condition, please visit with your school nurse.
- Keller ISD has made some changes to its Acceptable Use Policy, which can be found in the district's Student Code of Conduct.
School Bus Transportation
Please see the Transportation Services page for details.
If not enrolling online, below are printable enrollment forms:
NOTE: Please call your campus before printing the forms below. Preprinted forms may be available at your campus.
Medical and Emergency Care Form (La Autorizacion Médica y Información Médica de Emergencia)
Student Enrollment Form - English and Espanol
Parent Statement of Food Allergy Information