Welcome back to another great year with Keller ISD! Returning students to KISD will be expected to complete the following process:
- Provide Proof of Residency
**New** Documents may be uploaded via the Infosnap application and attached to your student's record or may be personally delivered to your student's campus.
(Click here for "Residency Qualifications and Required Information")
- Obtain the Infosnap welcome letter with a "snapcode number" for your student from their campus. If you have provided a valid email address, the letter will be mailed to you. (Click here to view a sample letter)
- Create your Infosnap Online Account, complete the enrollment application, and submit online.
If you already have an Infosnap account, you may use your Email Address and Password to sign in. To recover your password, you may use the "Forgot Password" feature.
CLICK LINK BELOW FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM!
Infosnap – English
Infosnap – Spanish
HIGH SCHOOL ENROLLMENT
Schedule a time to enroll your new student by calling your high school to set up an appointment!
In addition to completing the Online Enrollment Form for each student, please be aware of the following:
- All immunizations must be up to date prior to the first day of school. For a list of state-mandated immunizations, please visit our Health Services page.
- Every student must have a completed Medical History and Emergency Care Form signed by the parent or guardian provided to the school nurse. You may access this form within the infosnap Online Enrollment or via a link at the bottom of this page.
- If your child requires medication or monitoring due to a chronic medical condition, please visit with your school nurse.
- Keller ISD has made some changes to its Acceptable Use Policy, which can be found in the district's Student Code of Conduct.
School Bus Transportation
Please visit https://intouch.kellerisd.net for information about school bus transportation to and from Keller ISD campuses. Online registration is available beginning July 14, 2014. Students must be registered by August 8 to receive bus service the first week of school. Please register early as processing of requests for transportation requires a minimum of 72 hours.
If not enrolling online, below are printable enrollment forms:
NOTE: Please call your campus before printing the forms below. Preprinted forms may be available at your campus.
Medical and Emergency Care Form (La Autorizacion Médica y Información Médica de Emergencia)
Student Enrollment Form - English and Espanol
Parent Statement of Food Allergy Information