Keller Partners in Education creates and fosters effective community and school partnerships that provide all KISD students preparation for college and career.
With a commitment to exceptional learning and the utilization of corporate and community resources, all students will achieve the highest standards of performance.
Keller Partners in Education (KPIE) was launched in 2008 as a partnership between the Keller Independent School District, North Texas Business, and the community of KISD. The goal is to help the district's students improve academic skills, become successful learners and ultimately reach their full potential.
KISD acts as the point of contact for donors and volunteers, giving them immediate visibility to the strongest opportunities and the best programs in education.
Get a Piece of the PIE
Volunteers are at the core of KPIE. Local business leaders, employees, co-workers, friends, community members, or any group of volunteers can positively impact the lives of students.
Great ways to help include:
- Mentoring (All Grades)
- Collaborative Study Groups
- College Readiness
- Partners in Reading / Companeros en Lectura (Elementary)
- Partners in Science (Middle and High School)
- Partners in Math (Elementary, Intermediate, Middle and High School)
- Partners in Technology
- Financial and In-Kind Support
Click here to become a partner with Keller ISD schools!
Once you have contacted Communications Director Shellie Johnson regarding your interest in Keller Partners in Education (KPIE), you will be asked to fill out a Criminal Background Check through the district's Volunteer Application system. To do this, follow these steps:
- Visit KellerISD.net
- On the Home page, click on "Volunteer Information" under "Quick Links" (bottom right corner of page)
- Click the link to the Volunteer Application
- Click "Apply for this Position" (green box on right side of page)
- Select "Create New Account and Apply"
- Fill out required information
- When prompted for "Campus Preference" select "KPIE" as first preference
- Then submit your Volunteer Application
- After your Criminal Background Check has been completed, you will receive a confirmation email
- Once you have your confirmation, contact Keller ISD Media Services to discuss your specific KPIE involvement at either the district or campus level. Determine whether you will serve as a volunteer or an in-kind or financial donor. We will find the best way to use your talents and services to support Keller ISD students through KPIE!