Keller ISD residents approved a $169.5 million bond package in November 2014.
Proposed Bond projects include:
- 23rd Elementary Campus
- New 5th-8th Grade Campus
- Second Early Learning Campus
- Converting South Keller Intermediate into the Keller Center for Advanced Learning
- Converting Indian Springs Middle School into a 5th-8th grade campus
- Addressing facility needs at Keller High School
- Providing classroom additions at Keller High, Hillwood Middle, Parkwood Hill Intermediate and Bear Creek Intermediate
- Improving technology infrastructure
- Providing secure entry vestibules at the remaining six campuses that are without one, and upgrading security cameras throughout the district
In addition to the building projects, the bond package will address the inconsistent feeder patterns throughout the District and balance projected enrollment numbers among the four high schools.
Keller ISD residents will not see a tax rate increase.
Click here for more information about the Citizens Bond Advisory Committee (CBOC) which monitors the District's progress on projects funded from bond sales.
Bond Projects Updates:
Have a question about the Bond Projects? Let's Talk! Fill out our convenient form to submit your comments or questions.